Ancient Wisdom – Modern Practice
Internationally acclaimed, Romanian, Doctor Dragos Bratasanu, a former NASA physicist, was the primary speaker recently at an MAI philosophy group gathering from all over New Zealand at the Tauhara Centre, Taupo.
He used his own life story, which began as the son of depressed, alcoholic parents in very humble circumstances in Communist Rumania.
Determination,discipline and applying age-old universal laws turned his life around.
He’s presenting a workshop on 19th of March at Kawai Purapura in Auckland touching the following points:
• How to discover your passion and purpose in life
• How to make it a reality using NASA’s official leadership model
• How to think your way into results even if you start with almost nothing
• How to take more control over your mind by understanding the invisible social forces that control our thinking, behaviours and results
• 900 million are unfulfilled and don’t care about what they do in life. Find out what to do if you’re one of them.
UP_DATE!!!Keynote speaker Dr Dragos Bratasanu from Romania was notified that his book proposal out of more than 100 entries, has just won a Hay House publishing contract!
This man walks his talk!!!